New SPanel Update Is Out! See What’s New…
ScalaHosting is striving to make a name of an innovative hosting provider with unique offerings and VPS deals. We have an entire R&D department that is solely dedicated to solving the industry problems with cutting-edge tools and services that give webmasters everything they need for their day-to-day operations.
Today, we are happy to bring you some exciting news – a new version of SPanel is out!
The new update of our state-of-the-art hosting management solution sees some long-awaited features added to the ever-expanding SPanel environment.
Mail filtering is a neat addition for business owners to have more hands-on control over their online communication. We have also introduced an anti-spam monitoring tool that extensively checks your outbound emails and notifies you in case of suspicions of spamming activities.
Another often-requested feature is now a part of SPanel – URL redirections. You can now easily switch your website to a new domain name without losing any SEO juice. Simply apply the needed 301 (or 302) redirects and keep your search engine rankings intact.
Here is a summary of the most exciting inclusions in the latest version of SPanel:
- Advanced email filtering
- Easy 301 and 302 URL redirects
- New stats for average CPU, RAM, disk usage, and more
- SShield 30-minute anti-spam scans and notifications
- Access to manually kill MySQL processes
- Chrony Network Time Protocol added for automatic server time sync
- SodiumPHP extension added on all PHP versions
- PhpMyAdmin updated to version 5.1.1. on all SPanel machines
ScalaHosting has more great news to share – there is another SPanel update coming very soon and it will be a major one. Among the planned features, we have:
- WHMCS integration
- SPanel licensing
- GoAccess Stats tool integration
- New API management functionalities
If you have a specific integration in mind or simply want to help make our hosting management platform even better – check out our SPanel Feature Requests and let us know.