Guest Posts Terms
We strive to maintain a top-quality service and provide real value to the user and that reflects in our content as well.
This is why we follow a set of strict rules for all our articles:
- The author should provide their own selection of topics.
- Absolutely NO duplicate content is allowed!
- The articles should be clear, focused, and straight to the point.
- Include subheadings and bulleting whenever possible.
- No irrelevant external links.
- Don’t make your paragraphs longer than 2-3 sentences.
- No keyword stuffing.
- Don’t make any internal links to our pages.
- When you add images provide image titles, captions (if any), and alt tags.
- If your images are too big, they will be compressed for better loading speed purposes.
- All outbound links on ScalaHosting Blog are having a rel=”nofollow” HTML tag applied to them by default.
ScalaHosting reserves the right to provide final edits and remove all content and links we find irrelevant or inappropriate.
If you have a topic in mind and the above terms are acceptable, please, complete the contact form below.